What is Automated Testing?
Automated Testing Write For Us – Automated testing (software test automation) is an approach to code verification that uses specialised software tools that automatically run tests and compare actual results with expected results.
Automated testing plays a vital role in continuous delivery (CD), continuous integration (CI), DevOps, and DevSecOps.
Key Benefits of Automated Testing include:
- Automated testing saves developers time and money by making the testing process more efficient.
- Automated tests identify bugs more efficiently than manual tests.
- When tests are automated, multiple test tools use in parallel.
- In software development, it is beneficial to run automated tests during the build process to ensure that an application is build-free and performs its intended function.
- Ultimately, taking the time to automate software testing saves developers time by reducing the risk that a code change will break existing functionality.
- Manual testing is still done at various stages of development, but mainly by the developers or hardware engineers themselves, to quickly test whether the changes they made have the desired effect.
Techopedia explains Automated Testing
Testing is an important stage in the development process. Ensures that all faults fix and that the product, software, or hardware performs as expected or as close to the target performance as possible. Automated testing, rather than manual testing, is essential to delivering cost-effective software that meets user needs promptly with minimal errors.
How to Submit Your Articles?
To Write for Us, you can e-mail us at email@example.com
Why Write for Marketing Marine – Automated Testing Write For US
Guidelines of the Article – Automated Testing Write For US
You can send your article to firstname.lastname@example.org