Marketingmarine – Write For Us
Thank you for your interest in your contribution to marketingmarine.com. We frequently have guest authors on our Tech Business Blog. Please read the following guidelines in their entirety before posting a Guest Post on marketingmarine.com for review.
To submit a post to marketingmarine.com, email us your article at email@example.com
Marketing: Marketing refers to the activities of a company to promote the purchase or sale of a product or service. The New York Times described it in 2017 as “the art of telling stories so intriguing that it causes people to lose track of their wallets. It is one of the main components of running and trading a business.”
What are we searching for?
We are looking for a group of young and passionate people to write interesting and informative articles on technology, business, SEO topics, and digital marketing for our blog and website. Whether you are a perfect beginner or expert, we are here to inspire your ideas.
Ours: We also share your content on our solid social media to raise awareness and draw your attention to new ideas and whereabouts.
To submit a post to marketingmarine.com, email us your article at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Guest blog for us about business, technology, and digital marketing to become our partner
You can write to us to follow up:
- Digital advertising
- Social media
- Web design
- Mobile technology
- Internet Marketing
- Content marketing
- Online marketing
- Small business
You have the right to submit guest contributions on any of the above topics.
We also cover some tech topics on the latest technology and marketing. You can also write to us about the latest technologies and marketing.
Education and Technology Guidelines Write For Us.
By guest posting or writing to us to market our exam, you confirm that you accept these terms.
- CONTENT QUALITY: The content should be innovative and user-friendly, and not supportive. Articles with real scenarios, informative tips are preferred.
- ORIGINALITY: All guest posts must be transparent and authentic (never published). You don’t want your guest post to appear anywhere in the search engine. Once your post is approved for publication, you grant us the copyright as the owner of your content and ensure that you do not use the same content elsewhere.
- TOPIC: You can blog for us about social media, web design, internet marketing, business, mobile technology, or the guest posting topics above and use the search box at the top of the site to see if we already have related content for you. When we do, try to look at the other view of the article that doesn’t cover the existing one and publish a new one.
- Guest contributions must consist of at least 1000 words. The ideal length is 1,500 to 2,000 words.
- If you would like to support your company in a contribution, please send us an email with our sponsored contribution options.
- FORMAT: All entries must be in plain American standard English.
- Create sentences that are concise and understandable.
- Bullets help differentiate each item and keep the item looking neat.
- Use headings and sub-headings for the articles to make the paragraphs easy to see.
- PICTURES: Add at least three content-related images to be used in the item. Pictures have to be bright.
- If your article is eligible for publication on our website, it becomes the exclusive property of our website. Deletion requests are not approved.
- You can provide social media links if you are interested in promoting your work through us.
- We will not assign your publication to any company. We will represent your item on your behalf as there is only one property to avoid confusion.
How do I submit an article?
To send a post to marketingmarine.com, email us your article at email@example.com. When your item is ready and meets our guidelines, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
Google Docs link with a full article (at least 1000 words). Google Doc needs to allow anyone with a link to edit permissions.
We look forward to publicizing your expensive work on our website and honoring you as a guest author.