Our Website: https://www. marketingmarine.com
Data or information we collect and how do we use it?
- We collect your name and email address. For example, you can subscribe to receive blog email updates on the website by providing your email address. Also, we will not sell your email address or name.
- We use external providers to send the newsletter. We never see, save or save your payment details. Stripe takes care of that. Other third-party providers are Memberful, Convert Kit, Discourse, MediaTemple.net, and Google Analytics.
- The Internet has a footprint. Web servers can automatically collect the following information from site visitors, including the host and domain from which they accessed the Internet, the Internet address of the site from which they accessed the site, the pages they viewed on the site visit, and the time. You spend on the site. This visitor information can be used to improve the website.
- We use this information to provide services, personalize the website for you, allow your access, send you a newsletter, send you bank statements and invoices, collect and process payments, and send you marketing emails to send and send to others.
Legal basis for collecting information
Marketingmarine.com confirms the following legal reasons for data collection:
- Explicit consent: If you subscribe to the newsletter (free or paid) or other accounts at Marketingmarine.com, you give Marketingmarine.com your express consent to the collection of the personal data mentioned above.
- Contract: If you agree with Marketingmarine.com to provide services against payment, Marketingmarine.com must collect the above personal data.
- Legitimate Interests: Lastly, Marketingmarine.com may have additional legitimate interests, including accounting and administrative purposes, to collect the above personal information.
Disclosure of data
- We will not voluntarily share your name and email address provided through the website with third parties, except:
- With third parties whom we commission to provide us services (these third parties are not authorized to store or use your data for other purposes),
- Compliance with legal requirements such as laws, regulations, court orders, or regulatory or law enforcement agencies or personnel.
Visitor information described above under “Information We Collect and How We Use It” may be shared with third parties as described below under “Cookies” and “Web Beacons.”
Your options and access
We want your name and email address to be correct. You can correct or update the name or email address that you have provided to us. Corrections can be submitted using this form. Click here to complete the process. Readers who are not satisfied with an answer can contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can decide whether or not you want to receive our communications on the website. You can prevent further use of your name or email address by submitting this form. Click here to complete the process. Readers who are not satisfied with an answer can contact us by email at email@example.com.
Links to other websites
Protect your data
Marketingmarine.com takes the appropriate technical and organizational precautions to avoid the loss, misuse, or alteration of your data. When Marketingmarine.com stores your data, it does so on protected servers.
It is a small text file that the site can place on your computer. When you visit the site, a cookie may be placed on your computer to personalize and enhance your experience on the site. Your email address and name will not be published in this cookie. We use a cookie that collects traffic data. You can configure your web browser to block cookies. However, this may affect your ability to access certain functions of the website.
We take appropriate measures to protect personal data against loss and misuse. Please note that no transmission over the Internet is the safest. Most emails sent to or from the site may not be secure. Please keep this in mind when sending information to us by email.
The website is not intended for children under the age of 13. We will not knowingly collect any personal information from you. Assuming we discover that a child has provided us with personal information, we will use reasonable efforts to delete that information. If you have reason to believe that we may have accidentally received personal information from a child under the age of 13, please let us know directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.