Salesforce Integrations – Overview, Features, Case Studies and More
Overview – Salesforce Integrations
Salesforce Integrations your Qualtrics account with Salesforce, you can trigger survey triggers from a Salesforce event (EN) and send survey response data to Salesforce. Most Qualtrics accounts have access to a Web to Lead feature that will allow you to generate leads in Salesforce from survey responses. All other Salesforce features (Trigger, Submit Survey, and Response Assignment) must be added to your Qualtrics account. Check with your Account Executive to find out if these features are included in your license.
Salesforce integration Features
- Web to Lead (EN) : Create new leads in Salesforce from your Qualtrics survey. You can configure conditions using advanced logic to identify those respondents who will be stored in Salesforce and those who will not.
- Trigger Email Survey Sending (EN) : Configure an email trigger that will be sent when a workflow rule of the specified object is met in Salesforce.
- Response Mapping (EN) : Plan information from your Qualtrics survey to Salesforce records. You can insert, update, and delete records for both default and custom objects. You can also use advanced logic to identify which respondents will be inserted, updated, or deleted.
- Qualtrics on the Salesforce AppExchange (EN) : Download Qualtrics from the “Salesforce AppExchange” to access the Qualtrics Survey Platform from Salesforce. With this application you also have access to unique distribution methods, such as sending emails to a campaign or contact list directly from Salesforce.
Salesforce Integrations starting your project, it is important that you have a good understanding of how embedded data works in Qualtrics. When you’re ready to get start, take a look at the guides below and review detailed deployment instructions.
- Link Qualtrics and Salesforce (EN)
- Activate triggers and send surveys by email (EN)
- Assignment of responses (EN)
- Web to Lead (EN)
- Qualtrics on the AppExchange (EN)
- Other Salesforce Distribution Methods (EN)
- Salesforce Integration Best Practices (EN)
Common Case Studies
Salesforce is a really powerful platform, and there are endless ways to use the integration. Here are some examples of how you can get the most out of the integration, as well as some tips on how to get start.
CUSTOMER SATISFACTION REVIEWS ON SALESFORCE CASES
Salesforce offers a number of practical ways to manage cases and incidents directly from its interface. This example shows how you can activate an automatic trigger to send an opinion poll to a customer when their case is mark as closed, and then store that opinion directly in a related list in the contact or in the account.
- Create a custom survey response object in Salesforce and link it to your contact, account, or case objects. For more details, see “Best Practices for Managing Data in Salesforce” (EN).
- Configure “Trigger Email Survey Sending” based on your case object.
- In the “Trigger Email Survey Send” menu, be sure to select Contact > Contact Email from the email menu.
In Salesforce, be sure to set Case = Closed as a condition for your workflow rule.
When setting up your response schedule, select Insert > The name of your survey response custom object . Be sure to configure Qualtrics so that it can find out which records to link with your survey responses (EN) . You can do this by passing the IDs of all the linked records to the lookup fields of your custom object.
REVIEWS ABOUT RECENT PURCHASES OR OTHER CHANGES TO THE ACCOUNT
Salesforce is often use to monitor customer activities; when they make a purchase, renew a license or cancel an operation. These changes can be use to trigger an automatic opinion poll trigger.
- Create a custom survey response object and link it to your account object. For more details, see “Best Practices for Managing Data in Salesforce” (EN). Make sure the account object contains a valid email address of the contact you intend to send the survey to.
- Set “Trigger Email Survey Sending” based on your account object .
- In the “Trigger Email Survey Send” menu, select Account > Account Email from the email menu .
As part of the “Trigger Email Survey Sending” setup process, make sure your workflow rule includes a condition (buy, renew, or cancel) as part of its trigger.
When setting up your response schedule, select Insert > The name of your survey response custom object . Be sure to configure Qualtrics to link your survey response to the account. You can do the transfer account ID to the search field in your custom object survey.
DISTRIBUTE IN A SALESFORCE CAMPAIGN
Sometimes you may want to distribute to an entire list of users at once, rather than setting up a transactional distribution system. See the following information to make these types of distributions.
- Other Salesforce Distribution Methods: Distribution via Qualtrics Email Survey Distributor (EN)
- Qualtrics on the AppExchange (EN)
Does CBD and CBN Oil Help in Sleeping?
CBD and CBN Oil – The modern world hardly gives us time to pitstop and recharge from our mental and…